Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Quick Happy Post

This is the silliest post you'll ever read, and in the scope of life-eternal, holds absolutely no significance, whatsoever.  However, that said, I just realized today how happy hot tea makes me.  I figured I can't be the only one who feels this way, nor could I be the only one to always be disappointed when I would make myself a cup of hot tea to enjoy, even while working, as I rarely "curl up" for anything....anyway and notice a couple hours later a cup of cold tea sitting on the counter top!  You all are so much smarter than me, and have probably already discovered this, but I'm going to share anyway....after I broke my large tea cup, I started making my tea in my insulated travel cup, since it was the only one large enough to satisfy my love for hot green tea.  THIS, my friends, has made me happy.  Now, when I return to my forgotten cup of tea, IT IS STILL HOT!  Literally.  Like I said, this is of zero importance; I know, but boy was I happy the first time I burned my lip on my forgotten tea!


posted by Danneca

No comments: